Tuesday, November 27, 2007

30 Weeks Pregnant

I am 30 weeks pregnant today. I am feeling pretty good for the most part but carrying around the big belly is starting to wear on me. I am tired a lot more now and getting up to pee more often at night. The Kung Pao Peanut is a very active baby and has woken me up more than once in the early morning hours with all of her acrobatics. She seems to think that when daddy is up she should be too. I, however, am not cool with getting up at 5:30am. I am kind of hoping this is not her schedule once she is born. (insert maniacal baby laughter here)
I have another Doctor appointment tomorrow. I think I am at the point where I start going every two weeks. Oh joy. I know that after Christmas I start going every week. I am really hoping this baby comes a week or two early. My good friend S is due like now with her second baby and keeps getting told it will be another week. I was under the apparently mistaken impression that second babies were generally early. Maybe that was wishful thinking on my part but it was an idea I embraced wholeheartedly. I am starting to think a scheduled induction is the way to go. Think I can talk my Dr. into one? ;)
The family is doing well. J was briefly sick over the holiday but was feeling better just in time to go to work. (whew) K has been enjoying the warmer weather and is looking forward to Christmas. Of course what kid isn't. ;) I am mostly just tired and wanting to take a nice long nap, say, until the baby is born.

No comments: