Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monthly Update

Well I had my glucose tolerance test last week and passed with flying colors. Bring on the sugar! The Kung Pao Peanut is kicking me constantly. I am starting to worry that I am pregnant with another K. :) I am measuring right on target and my weight gain has actually slowed for the time being. (YAY!) Although I am sure that will change with the upcoming holidays. ;) I do love me some Christmas cookies.
Speaking of the holidays, I am doing pretty well this year. Plans have been made for a fun holiday season and about half of the presents have already been bought. My wonderful husband is proving to be quite the challenge when it comes to Christmas shopping. His main interest is Hockey (which I detest) and work. I know, he is a freak. ;) K is actually proving to be somewhat difficult as well. When kids get older toys don't really hold the same appeal they once did. Unless they are really into clothes, gift buying can get tricky and expensive.
Hmmm, what else can I say? J's office Christmas party is coming up. That should be fun. Did I mention that I am a little nervous about spending the holidays with the families stone cold sober? It will be a first. Hopefully my naturally pleasant demeanor which pregnancy hormones haven't messed with at all will make it smooth sailing. Wish me luck!

No comments: