Saturday, November 07, 2009
9 Months and Counting
I am 36 weeks pregnant and getting bigger by the day. ☺ As of my last OB appointment I am starting to dilate just a bit but nothing to write home about. I have learned from my previous pregnancies that there is just no way to predict when one will go into labor and any wishful thinking about having the baby early is pretty futile. I want the baby to come when it is ready, good and ready. I would also like to have a few chores accomplished first, like clean clothes for the baby and myself along with a clean house. I am feeling so nervous about having this baby. On the one hand I am so excited about getting the whole labor thing over with and not being pregnant anymore but on the other hand I am so worried about the timing of everything and how it will change our family. I am also really not looking forward to lack of sleep again. Even though this will be my third child, everything is still all new for me in a way. I have never done all this with a toddler that still needs me sooo much. Also I have really forgotten a lot over the past year or more. I just keep telling myself that people do this all the time and this is not my first time doing it either. We will be fine and this child will be such a joy and blessing to our family just like the other two are. I also think the waiting is starting to get to me....we all know just how much I love to wait. ☻
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachel- She will be here before you know it and everything will be just fine. Babies are truly such a blessing, you may lose a little sleep, but you are a great mom and everything will come naturally for you once Erinne arrives!
-Jen
Post a Comment