Friday, May 23, 2008

Super Fast Update

I am a bad blogger, I know I know. It is much harder to find time to blog when caring for a baby as well has educating my tween. Evie actually just went through a growth spurt which sucked. It is good she is growing but when that interferes with sleep then it just sucks. Thankfully she is pulling through and doing better with sleeping. She also had her first cereal and rolled over today. Big news in baby world.
I have had so many things I have been thinking about and wanting to blog about but no time to do so. I think of things during my only alone time (in the shower) but then can't make it to the computer like ever. Hmmm...in a nutshell: Politically I am an undecided voter...I need more time to do my research but really I just want to be convinced of who is out there representing my interests. Can we really trust anything politicians say anymore? Also we are looking to have our driveway paved and have gotten a quote from one company that we think is fair. Should we shop around? Anyone else ever gotten their driveways paved? Hmmm..what else. I am so ready to have another baby. Maybe we will start ttc at the end of summer. Am I crazy? (no comment needed) I cook now!! I am making tons of meals from scratch and cookies too. Ya'll should come over for dinner one night..door's always open. :)
OK, that is all I can think of right now. Hopefully I will have the time to properly update soon. In the meantime here are some pictures.

My gorgeous girls!

Evie in her jumpy for the first time

"Is this it?"

Playing in her Bumbo

Evelyn holding Evalyne

Tummy time right before the big roll which happened so fast I didn't get a picture and then she wouldn't do it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another baby,
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

stop slacking with the site and get to bloging!!! I get bored and need somthing to read at work!
good pics!!

S.

Anonymous said...

Hi my darling! I still keep up with you and yours (and my how they are growing fast and gorgeous--just like their Momma) through your blog so find time the time for it!!! I love it! Nancy and I also sit at work and laugh. You are still the same "Rachid" we know and love.