Friday, February 01, 2008

The Big Scary "I" Word

Still here, nothing has changed. I am fast going from hopeful to utterly depressed. The Dr. brought up induction. Apparently it is their policy not to let women be pregnant past 41 weeks. Yep, 41 weeks, not 42. So if little miss E doesn't make an appearance on her own in the next 10 days or so she will be brought into the world against her will. Apparently I am having another stubborn little girl. I really do not want an induction, I would like things to progress naturally as much as possible. Part of me, however, feels so glad I will not be pregnant past a certain point for sure. I am sort of craving a set date at this point.
So that is the latest...still waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's gonna do it! 10 days is PLENTY of time. Bring on the spicy food, long walks, and hot lovin'!

~Becky said...

I'm with Sarah. I think she'll be here very soon...all on her own. And I can't wait to meet her!