Monday, February 04, 2008

The Long Awaited Nursery and Other Stuff

Yes, I am still pregnant but I have been scheduled to be induced on the 9th at a horribly early hour. So the wait will be over soon. I have been promising pictures of the nursery and I am finally delivering. :)
We had a good weekend. Lots accomplished with a little fun thrown in to boot. How bout that Super Bowl? I predicted it would be close, less than 7 points difference, but I really thought it would be a Patriot victory. Who knew? I think it was the most boring game ever up until the last 2 minutes. Then it was exciting football. For a whole two minutes. The commercials kind of sucked and so did the halftime show. (or at least what I bothered to watch) We enjoyed the company of a good friend though and J cooked tons of good food.
Today is actually my birthday so tonight the family is coming over for a little celebration. My only birthday request so far has been cheesecake. Mmmmm. I am a little disappointed that I will be having the baby at 27 instead of 26 but oh well. ;) Nothing to be done. On to the pictures!





5 comments:

Maria said...

good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And the nursery is adorable. C'MON, Evie!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jen

~Becky said...

Happy(27th-ish)birthday! :) The nursery looks great!

Anonymous said...

If you are only 27, that means I didn't turn 30 yet....thank goodness!!!

;) Melissa (happy wishes to you and baby Evie!)