This has been a trying week for me. The tween had her first week of middle school which went very well for her but was very stressful for me. ( I am a worrier in case you didn't already know) The toddler had her first illness, something called Roseola. The illness itself is very minor actually (thank goodness) but you would have thought she was on the verge of death all week with the whining and tantrums!!! Thankfully she is coming out of it but I was on the verge I tell ya. I think getting my tubes tied was mentioned more than once. ;-)
Of course Jerry is on call all weekend so I can't escape the kids at all to decompress. (sigh) This coming week Evie starts a one day a week (for 3 hours) preschool class. I will of course be a nervous wreck the whole time but I think it will be a lot of fun for her and a much needed break for me.
In pregnancy news, I am just over 28 weeks and officially into my third trimester. Yep, third trimester!! I am feeling way more tired and feel a lot more pulling and aching in my abdomen than with my last two pregnancies. I think that is to be expected though as this is my third pregnancy and I am dealing with a toddler the whole time as well.
I am loving this cooler weather and we have all started to look forward to the holidays. Jerry redid our deck recently and it looks great!!!!. We should be having a big party on it very soon!! :-) Hope to see you all there!
2 comments:
Sorry you had a rough week! Things will get easier and it sounds like you will have a little time to yourself soon with Evie going to preschool. We need to catch up soon!
Jen
Boo on the sickness. You and Jerry have raised confident and secure children, they are both going to do great in school so relax! The new baby will be here so quick and then you will really be busy and stressed! Relax!!!:)
Cynthia
Post a Comment