Tuesday, June 09, 2009

In case you didn't know...



We are expecting baby #3 ! Due December 2, we are so excited and thrilled.
A quick update on the family...Kaileen is just about out of school and is looking forward to a lazy summer. She will start middle school next fall and I am freaking out just a little. Evie is in full on toddler mode, temper tantrums and all. This seemed to coincide with me getting pregnant, which we found very amusing and frightening at the same time. Jerry is doing great, working a ton and earning recognition at his company. I am trying to run a household with an ever expanding waistline and some wicked swollen ankles and foot pain. Fun times. So that is the happy haps in a nutshell. Catch me on facebook if you want more frequent updates!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

love love love! I am excited!!