Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quick Update

Things here are good. I am of course sleep deprived but doing well over all. E is still pretty much sleeping through the night with 2-3 feedings but I can't seem to get used to interrupted sleep. Oh well, hopefully she will take after her big sister and be sleeping like an angel all night at three months. Let me have my dream.
K is doing great. She is adjusting to being a big sister instead of an only child really well. She is a great help to me and really takes every thing in stride. She keeps asking me when E will start to "do stuff". Sorry kid, she is still a long ways off from doing much besides eating, fussing or sleeping. Oh wait, I forgot pooping. E fills like 5 diapers a day people! In addition to the wet ones! J is starting to look for ways to weasel out of changing the baby. Other than that he is like the best dad ever. He spends most evenings holding and loving on the baby. Every weekend he runs all the errands, takes K to softball practice, grocery shops and finds time to let me nap. He is amazing and I don't think I could do any of this without him. Did I mention he is also in school and coming up on his mechanics exam? Methinks he is just a little busy. ;)
That is all for now, hope everyone is having a good week!




The kid has mad skills


E loves her play time!


Passed out after a feeding


She reads!

Daddy having fun with baby

No comments: