


Here are some pics of her cuteness and our new addition to the house. :) Kaileen was a bat for Halloween. In these pics she had a fever of almost 102 degrees, poor thing. We still managed to have a pretty good time and she got a tremendous haul of candy despite only going to a few houses. I guess on Halloween it pays to be cute!!
Not much happening in other news, Jerry is great and despite my devastating illness (read cold) this past week, I still managed to make it to work. Of course, once I got there I looked so bad, everyone kept telling me to go home! HAHAHA! As if!
We are gearing up for the holiday season by spending gobs of money and frantically trying to decorate the house. Thanksgiving will be at our house for my family this year, and fortunately for all involved, Jerry will be head chef this year. Now since that has been said, anyone who would like to come over on Thanksgiving, we would love to see you. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment