Monday, October 31, 2005

Well, this weekend did not go as planned. Poor Kaileen got terribly sick with a sore throat and a high fever. So far there has been no Halloween fun for her. :( And no sleep for me. See when Kaileen has a fever, she gets night terrors and she wakes up all night. So when she is sick, I suffer as well. The big concern for me is the very likely chance that I will have to miss a day of work. I have only been there a month and I prefer not to miss a day until after a year. Alas, that is impossible if you have kids. I am pretty sure that my boss will be understanding as she has 4 kids of her own, however. :)

On a happier note, we just purchased a new over the range microwave from Lowes. I am very excited as it will free up a lot of counter space and will look very good.
Then on a not so happy note the Redskins lost in a horrible and really quite embarrassing defeat. I threw my hat at the TV a number of times, if that is any indication of how bad it was.
As a matter of fact, this entire week is shaping up to be not so great. This stinks. I am going to bed and I am not getting up till Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.