Life has for some reason come to a standstill in the Sodan house. I think we have even run out of conversation. We have discussed the horrible aftermath of Katrina at great length, we have discussed Kaileen's strange ability to leap ahead in learning and skills when no one is looking, and we have discussed any and all career moves either of us will ever have in the next 4,000 years. What else is there? I have never had the experience before where everything is pretty much as it should be and nothing is looming in the horizon or is horribly wrong. I am so lost. Could it be that all these years I have been a drama queen and never knew? I am good at planning and solving dilemmas, can one make a career of that?
I have decided that in order for my blog not to become mundane and boring, I will tell tales of wild and sordid dramas happening at the Sodan homestead to entertain you. Like, for example, last Sunday the Redskins won the football game. AMAZING! It is true, we saw it with our own eyes. Another example is that Kaileen is a second grader. I know! Can you believe it?
Stay tuned for more wild and crazy stories of our fabulous and dramatic life.
1 comment:
Obviously I do, and after much deliberation I have come to the conclusion that I am, in fact, NOT a drama queen. I just have a high excitement threshold. So there! ;)
Post a Comment