Another weekend looms into view and I am so glad. Of course we have completely overbooked ourselves, as usual. We are going to try to redo the den floor which entails moving all the furniture, ripping up the carpet and then laying the floor. If that wasn't enough of a project to keep us busy, we are taking my car to be inspected and there is a party on Saturday night. Should be interesting. I will let you know how it all goes and of course post pics of the new floor. (if it actually gets done! )
On another note, I am going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully we will figure out what is going on. For those of you who don't know I have a pituitary tumor and the medicine I am taking is not working properly. So we shall see. If you have any questions or want to find out more you can check out www.pituitary.com or e-mail me. :) Apparently Paris Hilton is our new spokesperson. O God, what next.
Well, that is really all for now. Things are pretty calm here in the Sodan household (as usual!). Don't forget to do your taxes!!! Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment