Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Big Improvements

This weekend was so nice and relaxing; for me anyway!!! :) Jerry was up at 7am on Saturday installing our new kitchen floor(also to be our new den floor when the time comes!). By 3pm he was finished. Amazing. Needless to say, we are thrilled by the finished product and can't wait to do the den. (well I can't, Jerry might need a break! ) After that he earned a well deserved rest and some Guinness.

During Jerry's labor, Kaileen and I made use of her new trampoline. I had forgotten how much fun they are and how exhausting! I was reminded how dreadfully out of shape I am. I may have lost 45 pounds but I am not fit yet. Maybe few more bounces on the trampoline would do the trick!

On a sad note, The Pope has died after a long battle with illness. I am not a catholic but my husband and daughter are, so I have some understanding of what The Pope means to their faith. As far as I am concerned, he was a great man who will be missed by many.

Enjoy the pictures and feel free to leave comments!

No comments: