Yeah, so it seems like I only blog about once a year now....things with multiple little ones are very busy and hectic indeed. By the end of this month I will have two toddlers and a teenager. I will give you a minute to wrap your head around that one..... see? Now it's a lot harder to be all judgy about my lack of blogging isn't it? ;-) My gorgeous girls are all doing well despite numerous illnesses and plagues that have made their way through our household. We will always fondly remember Pukapalooza.....Evie still talks about the puke bucket. ;-)
Anyway, time for February and another rounds of birthdays. Evie will be 3, Kaileen will be 13 and I will be 29, yet again. This has been a very rough year, I ain't gonna lie, but I am so hopeful that 2011 will be a good, secure and wonderful year for us. No new adventures on the horizon as far as I can see, no more babies, no moves, no new schools and I am totally ok with that. In fact I just want to take a deep cleansing breath and get on with the job of living our normal, boring lives.
So this post was started at the beginning of the month and now that it is almost March I will finish up and publish....yep, cause I am that awesome....
No comments:
Post a Comment