Monday, February 15, 2010

Eryn at 2 Months



I wanted to take just a minute to talk about my gorgeous third baby girl now that she is two (almost 3!!) months old. We are so unbelievable in love with her in a way I wasn't sure was possible given how much we love our other two. I am constantly amazed at how my heart has just grown with each child we have been blessed with. She is my most laid back baby and definitely my smiliest and happiest. She has the most gorgeous dimple when she smiles and she mostly does smile! She is not very fussy at all and is already sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night! Evie and Kaileen adore her and Evie loves to give her kisses and hugs. (she also enjoys poking her in the eye while saying "babies eye!") Eryn is a rolly poley chunky monkey and I love it! Healing from the c-section was rough for a good month after. Dealing with a newborn and a toddler is hard and I don't know how I would have gotten through if Eryn wasn't such a laid back baby. We are so grateful to have her join our family!!

1 comment:

S said...

She's beautiful, Rachel! I can't believe I still haven't met her!