Evie has reached a big milestone...she is halfway through her first year of life. Wow. I am so amazed at how fast time has gone by. When I look at her newborn pictures I can't believe that is the same baby. She has changed and grown so much. We are at a point where we really need to childproof the house. The other week she rolled herself across the room, pulled my phone charger out of the wall and chewed it! Uh oh... I think we are in trouble. She is really active and loves to grab everything. She scoots and rolls all over the floor and won't stay on her play mat anymore. She talks up a storm and is really interested and so aware of everything around her. Her smile is like a little ray of sunshine and almost everyone who meets her is rewarded by one. She is just such a sweetie. Can you tell I am just a little bit in love with this baby? ;-)
My big girl is all registered for school and I just dropped over $100 for school supplies. Who knew school supplies would be so expensive? At private school you would just pay like $25 and they would get all the supplies for you. Also there are back to school outfits and new shoes to buy. We will be on vacation the week before school starts so I am trying to get everything done ahead of time.
I have been shopping up a storm for Evie. She had no fall clothes and is about to outgrow her summer clothes. There are so many cute baby girl clothes! I think I could very easily get carried away. Breathe...and put the credit card down. Somewhere, where ever he is, Jerry's blood pressure has just settled and he feels calmer for some reason he can't define.




4 comments:
She's a doll! Kaileen is all grown up and looks like a pretty young lady!
Rachid! You cut Kaileen's hair off! She looks even more grown up now! And Evie! She is growing up so fast! They are both absolutely gorgeous.
I didn't realize K was off to "away-school" this year!
--sarahmmurzwlq
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment