Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where Is All The Free Time I Was Promised??

I have officially started my adventure into homeschooling with K. We haven't gone all hard core or anything, just getting a taste before vacation and my surgery put everything on hold for a while. The biggest challenge I can see so far is getting her to switch to school mode while still at home. Also I have a lot of planning and organization left to do. Other than that we are golden.

As most of you (and by you I actually mean no one, since this blog has been inactive for so long) already know I am having surgery after vacation to have the pituitary tumor removed. I have high hopes for this surgery partly because I have the best neurosurgeon in the area doing it. I am so ready to get on with the rest of my life. Which, when interpreted, means I really want to have more kids! We will see.....

I plan on posting more often since I will actually have a life now. I will post vacation pics and keep you informed of goings on in the Sodan household, I promise. Now I have no excuse not too, other than the fact that I am even busier now than when I was working full time. Why didn't anyone warn me of this? What happened to soap opera's and bon bons? I so got gipped here....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About damn time you posted again :-)

Christy Sodan Photography said...

hi, I just happened to find this blog again and i am glad i did. I hope all goes well with the surgery and I hope your recovery goes fast. I hope to see you guys again one day. I heard homeschooling is going well. I am gad to hear it.