Sunday, March 27, 2005
The Excitement Around Here Just Never Stops.
I do apologize for not updating the blog for a while, but absolutely nothing has been happening. Then, all of a sudden, I got the haircut I have been threatening to get for a month now. Whoa. The craziness continued with the purchase of a new entertainment center and a trampoline. And then it was Easter. Kaileen will be adorable in her spiffy new Easter dress. We are having a family brunch and trying to avoid the in-laws. HAHAHA, just kidding. (no really) Anyway, I will be posting some silly pics of my haircut and other stuff, just to entertain you all. (Sorry for the horrible pictures of myself, I am not photogenic) As soon as something great happens I will let you know. By the way, I hope that you all have your living wills up to date in case your estranged spouse decides they are sick of you and want to starve you to death after 15 years in a coma. Does anyone else find this a little disturbing? I don't know which bothers me more, the fact that her husband is insisting that she starve rather than turn her over to her parents, or the fact that the media is actually counting down the days until she dies. This just proves that the media is only about sensation and ratings. Instead of airing the story in a manner respectful of this horrible situation, the media turns a woman dying into a new years eve like count down and proceeds to ask every reject they can get to talk what they think, like they have any clue. Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted. Next blog will be more fun, I promise. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment